Integration Service

How to get in to the Swedish tax system, bank system or health system?

Sweden Relocation offers service in processing different tax documents and registrations, such as the Expert Tax.

We provide advisory in contacts with all government authorities:

  • Immigration and legal status in Sweden
  • Bank account
  • Health insurance
  • Fiscal and tax registration (Skatteverket),
  • Swedish Social Insurance Agency (Försäkringskassan)
Let our team help you do everything the correct way!